Welcome from Training 2000

Training 2000

Reaction score
Hi All

As a long standing quality Training Centre in the UK We have joined the forum to help provide support for the industry in any topics regarding training and access to government funded training in England.

You may have been told that government funding is stopping. We do not believe this and currently hold a £7m contract with the government to help industry access the training they need.

We are here to help support you and give clear advice, so please feel free to ask!

welcome training 2000. eeeeh takes me back to traveling to blackburn for my course. Happy Days

Funding for training

Hi guys, once again, thanks for the welcome and I'm glad some of you remember us and trained with us in the past.

Now for some input.

How about this for starters. We have funding to be used by the end of this March (2011) to support out of work scaffolders to access training in the lancashire / northwest area.

This could be on CISRS part 1 / 2 etc. Scaffold Inspection, 2 day system and so on. If your in work that's great but we know plenty are not and can help out. Let us know what you think as the contract runs out pretty soon.

We have still got a mass of Train to Gain money (despite poular belief that it has all gone) for employed scaffolders to complete CISRS courses. This one isn't totally free but works out as a hugh saving!

Welcome Training 2000
If we can assist in calibrating and servicing your Hydrajaws or Hilti Pull Testers used on your courses we would like to hear from you.
Royston Morgan
Hydrajaws Ltd
Forum Sponser

Hi and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Hi Royston

We did this recently with yourselves and the staff did a training update session at the same time. We will use you again for the next time we need it, thanks, Steve. Training 2000

Training 2000
As I have said on another tread I am looking to open a training centre in the northeast (hebburn / Jarrow ) any help would be great.

Are you currently running part 2 courses then? Where are you based?

Top Bottom