Welcome Back

from my memory it became a bear pit for destroying some people on certain threads..
i didn’t bother with because of that… i look forward to how it goes from now on… used a to a great resource with banter as well

from my memory it became a bear pit for destroying some people on certain threads..
i didn’t bother with because of that… i look forward to how it goes from now on… used a to a great resource with banter as well
Yes, we'll attempt to leave that sort of stuff to other social media now. Direction of travel should be a serious resource for exchanging knowledge and information (as far as possible)

Hi everyone. So I just finished my level 1 scaffold training and excited to start a new career. Happy to be in the forum and hope to learn and get better.

Cheers

Nice to see scaffolders forum back.
Let's hope it get back to helping each other out.
Was a very good way of sharing info in the early days.

Hi All
Glad the forum is back I've renewed my membership from recieving welcome back email, forgot password I couldn't reset it, hope everyone is well, I'm looking for an old friend trying to reconnect with him, any advise would be appreciated, his name is Jimmy King from Billingham great bloke we had some great laughs, he was over seas last I heared ,hope to here back from someone who might know him,
cheers for now

Nice To See The Forum Is Up And Running Again , It Kinda Got Messy The Last Time And A Lot Of Good People Called It A Day , Lets See If It Can Work This Time

Nice To See The Forum Is Up And Running Again , It Kinda Got Messy The Last Time And A Lot Of Good People Called It A Day , Lets See If It Can Work This Time
We've got sensible moderators etc this time, so let's hope so!

75 new accounts registered in February, and it's not even over yet.

Let's get posting everyone.

Scaff Forum Resurrected, interesting times

Top Bottom