skez69

skez69

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm brand new to this network, just want to say hello, and word of warning dont touch Areirel Scaffoldind in London, or through the agy they use Devonwood, wont pay you up if you jack, i got a start offshore, so had to leave them and fighting to get last 3 days i did for them, robbing ****'s, crooked firm, they think there some sort of eastend thugs.

Maybe a good starting point would its not your fault but I've got a reason so your not getting paid.

Becouse i jacked to go somwere better offshore, they diden't like it, that makes it ok in your book.

when did he say it was ok? i myself havnt worked for and never will as ive heard all the aggro that goes on there all he is doing is stating a fact most firms knock us, the best one was on palmers who could legally knock you all the scaffolders day rates was actually £65 a day then broken down to productivity/bonuses etc to make the money up the *****!!!!

however i hope u get its sorted mate if that is the reason they docked u if i was u every payslip u get from offshore id fax over to there office for about a year.......... might not get them 3 days but fook me ull still have the biggest grin in scaffolding :) good luck fella

Becouse i jacked to go somwere better offshore, they diden't like it, that makes it ok in your book.

At what point did I say it was ok to knock somebody? I spent a year on there and saw people jack on the spot many a time and not get knocked. How do I know this? They almost always came back.

VLLB you are correct you didn't say it was ok to knock somebody but you did defend the said company without a balanced view point.

I wasn't even sure of the company's name until you corrected his spelling or maybe he did that on purpose for legal reasons.

I wasn't even sure of the company's name until you corrected his spelling or maybe he did that on purpose for legal reasons.[/QUOTE]

or hes a right thick ****!!!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

only jokes skez welcome to the forum buddy

I wasn't even sure of the company's name until you corrected his spelling or maybe he did that on purpose for legal reasons.

or hes a right thick ****!!!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

only jokes skez welcome to the forum buddy[/QUOTE]

Bobby he cant be right thick after all VLLB went on there and he's not stupid !!

Welcome skez

Hi Guys,
I'm brand new to this network, just want to say hello, and word of warning dont touch Areirel Scaffoldind in London, or through the agy they use Devonwood, wont pay you up if you jack, i got a start offshore, so had to leave them and fighting to get last 3 days i did for them, robbing ****'s, crooked firm, they think there some sort of eastend thugs.

Welcome to scaffs forum fella.

Company & Agency work warning noted.

Top Bottom