Saturday work

scaffie bull

Reaction score
Hi all been working for this firm for a little while have to work all day Saturday till 5 for the same money as a week day and don't get paid for driving the lorry back from the job even if it takes 2 hours to get back do you think he's taking the ****

yeah mate hes taking the **** always get more monies on a weekend,especially if your driving lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nah m8 sounds like he values you by giving u the xtra work....you know the saying-cant do too much for a good govnr;) - & lets face it if ur not happy stop da bitchin & start da walkin lol

Last edited:
I'm not unhappy but at the same time don't want to get mugged off just putting it out there to see other what hours other scaffs do Saturdays

I know of companies that do work on sats at normal rates but many offer xtra, it depends of if he needs you in cos the workloads so g8 or if he's doin u the favour of finding u work cos u need yhe money...rbh no-one can force ya 2 work on a sat, if yoy fell its not fair then chat to the other guys & then approach ur govnr

You should ask him extra. But depends the way you approach.

It all depends if the client is paying extra for weekend work or if you're playing catch up. My blokes don't get extra unless I do, but they tend to get weekend work up or down a lot faster giving them an early finish.

Same as you swifty lol ....makes u wonder dont it

Don't matter how fast we do it there will always be another job until 5 o clock then the drive back to the yard

Work till 1pm and get the shift, deal i've always had. your guvner is taking the **** out of you big time!

Top Bottom