Renewing Part 2 scaff ticket

Ledger22

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I am looking to renew my scaff ticket, been expired about 3 years any ideas how i'd go about this? will have have to sit the whole course again?

Cheers

Adam

You should be able to book your h&s touchscreen test phone the citb to book it (really difficult to book on line) circa £17.50..once youve got that -download the renewal form from the citb website enclose your old tckt & a cheque for £27.50 & it should take no more than 3 weeks

Look at the title bobby ....bit of a give away.mucker lol

did you complete the full part 2 course ledger22 and I don't mean just the 10 days did you go back for your 1 day assessment and then receive your cisrs card if your just on about the certificate it will be expired

Hello mate,

Yea I done the full course, and my one day assessment. I had a career change so I let it expire. Just want to renew it and do the odd shift here and there.. Just got off the phone to the Touch screen place booked in for next week..

Cheers Lads

Once you have completed that ledger22 contact bircham newton where all your details are kept on the database its a small sum for card renewal and it might be in your best interest to take your ccnsg safety passport as well just for back up some companies want cscs and others want ccnsg good luck jobs changed so much scc

Top Bottom