hi all

Matt1982

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals

Been scaffold labouring for a year on industrial sites and been told to sign up here for funding/part funding for my part 1.

Im 31 years old, married, live in Staffordshire, 1 child who will be 1 in october

Got my cscs labourer card and ccnsg passport

I just cant get the funds together to get me going. Any help or suggestions are welcome.

Matt

Welcome to the forum pal. Cant help in your quest for funding but im sure someone on here may be able to help. Good luck pal

Welcome marra message a member called simian theyll know if theres any funding around but most of them are for under 24's but good luck

Fuk simian marra lol, phone skill solutions , the funding gets handed out by the govn in August every year, likes of simian then get the funding handed to them via skill solutions, if you dont have nvq level 2 or higher in anything else you should get full funding apart from your one day assessment, another money spinner for parasytical training providers ,,,, good luck mate and never give up cos its worth it lol ;)

Thanks for the replies guys its looking like I will be getting the credit card out for me part 1 im too old or live in the wrong area lol.

Top Bottom