help work needed

slashy

Reaction score
Hello all just joined, been given this site address by my retired dad. Does any body know of any good work in norfolk area. Im a part 2 ,looking to get on with some helpfull links oe emails cheers

hello steve travelling to lowestoft is easy as i live just out side gt yarmouth, what do u know? i have tried salamis and trying to get details into slp. my dad worked for them both. cheers

theres a lad on here bsafe he many have some work m8 but dunno or u could try oulton broad scaffoldin m8.

Hello m8 thanks for the heads up with bsafe, have you got a name and number? Is that shaun botton and bob farmer? Cheers

dunno his name mate.. they had started up after i moved up here but i have crack wit him on here now and again like... i will try find number out for ya m8. u could try dan mccombe at obs that who i started out wit doen there like.

no don't think i do like pal.. unless i seen hi i might cos i'm ***** wit names unless i see ppl.

yea i was mate. they were all there wen i was like. can't remember him if i did work wit him like. do u ever see any of them lads or not

onle ever met kirk to talk to, there was talk of them still being there, but dont know. they went through a big tight spot last year but dont quote me on that. do u have plenty of work up your area

Top Bottom