hello lads

psh11

Reaction score
hello lads new to this forum been a scaff in london 25 years now moved to devon just want to keep in touch wiyh any old pals off benchmark sloane or phd the old one gotta love bernie dwyer

welcome psh11 , i been scaffolding in London for over 30 years mate although never worked for those 3 firms

yeh he superscaff .......... ginger superscaff

Hi and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Hello psh11

Welcome to the forums :) - Devon's got to be better than London... Cream teas for one!

thanks for the welcome boys phil181 who you work for now benchmark or phd sloane went under about a year and half ago and dont knock the sheep

yeah know colin and steve trimmer darren davey i know john walton was doing really well on benchmark do you remember paul the lorry driver they were good times

I knew John Walton back in the Wise Plant days.....then he moved on via Century scaffolding. He had some input into UBS (yankee company who did hoists on Canary Wharf and the Gherkin. Heard he done well on Benchmark.
There was a Henry who had a foreign surname???
Just out of interest are Colin and Darren any good with a spanner? They talked a good job when I met them.

Last edited:
hello lads new to this forum been a scaff in london 25 years now moved to devon just want to keep in touch wiyh any old pals off benchmark sloane or phd the old one gotta love bernie dwyer
Hello mate I worked with all them firms back in the days I used to work with a bloke called roger

Hello mate you still in Devon

Top Bottom