BuyBrandTools.Com Exclusive Members Discount - One Week Only!

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
The Scaffolders Forum’s Tools Sponsor BuyBrandTools.Com would like to offer every member of the Scaffolders Forum a 10% discount for one week!

To redeem your 10% discount; simply;

1. Visit BuyBrandTools.Com,
2. Add an item (or a number of items) to your shopping cart
3. Proceed to the checkout, and then enter the coupon code SCAFF99 when asked for a coupon on page 2 of the checkout.
4. Your 10% discount will then be applied to your order.

Hurry though, as this offer must end next Friday (14th May) at midnight!

Oh great, ye couldn't have gave me this 2 weeks ago when i bought my new level LOL,

Anyway, thanks for a great offer Buybrandtools and SFAdmin

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has taken us up on this offer, it is much appreciated!

Just to remind you that the offer ends tomorrow night!

If you need any assistance, then please call 0114 251 3535 and one of sales team would be more than happy to answer your questions.

I Dont Beeeelllliieeeeeeeve it, i just put a order in on, Wednesday, and recieved it today. The story of my life:cry:

Oh great, ye couldn't have gave me this 2 weeks ago when i bought my new level LOL,

Anyway, thanks for a great offer Buybrandtools and SFAdmin

Sorry about that guys. PM or email me next time you place an order and I will make sure that you both get looked after:)

Thanks

Neil

Thanks for that Neil, I actually checked on your site for the price then googled it as well and found out you were at least a couple of quid cheaper than the next best so I certainly can't complain anyway

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who used the promotional code over the last week.

The promotion was a big success and I wanted to thank everybody for supporting BuyBrandTools.

We are very proud to sponsor the best scaffolding site on the Internet!

Neil

ive used this company a few times,the prices are good the merchandise is quality.The only problem that i ever had was they said my items would be here at 12 noon they arrived at 12:05...lol... Great company keep up the good work

Top Bottom