titanium spanners (4 Viewers)

its not the box that goes but the pin - cos its just rolled steel but only costs pennies to replace, personally after buying one didn't like it as was too light to use much prefer the heavy chunky type,but even thats taken the back seat now and been replaced with a IW :)

got a titanium years ago , an it was just too light , cost me fuckin 40 quid , i ended up givin it away

Yep I lost big ben one £125 worth and in my bag now I have a leachs all steel traditional one and a ally imn one and the big ben one still plsses on em

I bought the thick flat handled titanium from a company in Sheffield buy brand tools and it roles in my hand like marbles I love it and with it having a edge on the spanner it makes a great arse scratcher ?nice tight big ben box on it remember the olden days I had a melco box was good for a couple of house bashings then it stretched like an whores kipper

they were a bag of shyte bobby most scaffolding companies in Sheffield had them as if they bought tube from certain scaffolding hire an sales they used to give them away for nothing and always had two spanners in the frogs one for 7/16 and the other for half inch once half inch was fazed out if you come across half inch we just used to lob em the river

We are the Mods, we are we are we are the Mods.

Last edited:
Last titanium handle I saw got stolen by a jack from a jack. Shameful especially as he didn't have the guts to admit it.

Top Bottom