Frog/DRILL POUCHES...FOR SALE .. GENUINE LEATHER (1 Viewer)

Sorry impact wrench, end of the day if it makes things easier and faster then what's your problem? It's old farts like you that need to realise times have changed

Old farts like me have realised times have changed. And for the worse.
If you young whippersnappers had an impact wrench in each hand and one between your teeth you would still never be as fast as us old farts were in our heyday.

That is a big problem these days fred, they think speed is everything. Yeah i own two iw's but i also think about the job in hand. Think first, erect second.

It's scaffolding not ducking brain surgery. Yes there are complex jobs that need thought but that's where the drawings come in, I agree experience is a big factor but get off your high horse. Just because you have been doing it a while doesn't give you the god given right to presume you know more than someone else

It's scaffolding not ducking brain surgery. Yes there are complex jobs that need thought but that's where the drawings come in, I agree experience is a big factor but get off your high horse. Just because you have been doing it a while doesn't give you the god given right to presume you know more than someone else

Obviously the OP has passed my hook on to you.

You showing it off gary or drying it off after getting it wet...lol

Whats your first impressions of it mate ?

Haven't used it yet first impression looks like it will do the job .at the moment I've been using a bigg lugg holder I will let you no if it's any better some time next week

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Haven't used it yet first impression looks like it will do the job .at the moment I've been using a bigg lugg holder I will let you no if it's any better some time next week

And it's well made

Looks a nice bit of kit,got a bit of spare leather.gonna go and make one.:cool:

lol, Special,just for you mate. Nice pics in your album , will have to post some of mine soon;):laugh:

Why buy a new pouch every six months
These pooches should go on and on
Made from durable leather
With a retaining hook
Make the jump buy one now

Top Bottom