Has anyone got Paul lambert number for capes ???

Midge

Reaction score
Has anyone got the number for Paul lambert for
Capes LOR need his direct number if poss thanks
Pm me if anyone has it. I'd be very greatfull.

Hi mate I got offerd a start in plymouth on keyhome power station today for monday have you tried there kid 70 hrs aweek 15ph seems alright
All the work I'm on is bk home ATM not really looked away but I will keep my ears open for you mate as allways

Keham is the dockyard in Plymouth this is a temp job for 2-3 wks with no digs?? hrs??

Might be don't no but if it's near to lads in Plymouth 70hrs aweek for 2 weeks is still good money to earn don't need digs get full travel paid plus steve has got alot work coming off so it's a foot in the door.

Has anyone got the number for Paul lambert for
Capes LOR need his direct number if poss thanks
Pm me if anyone has it. I'd be very greatfull.

You might have better luck with hertel i tryed to get hold of Jamie Blacknell last week but was told he isn't taking travelling men pal so being local you should stand a good chance

Lol Jamie is in charge **** I was at school with him.
Thanks for that mate have you got the number for Jamie by any chance I'd be very greatfull if you could pm me

I dont have it sorry mate, i rang big gripper your best bet is to call into the working mans club in cleethorpes after work pal, i will make a few phone calls and get back to you pal.

You might have better luck with hertel i tryed to get hold of Jamie Blacknell last week but was told he isn't taking travelling men pal so being local you should stand a good chance

Thought Jamie was working for BIS

Jamie is BIS, they have a shutdown starting january. Pre shutdown starts mid November .

how you doing safehands been awhile since i bumped into you. have you moved home r u back in cleethotpes

Top Bottom