Getting a Visa for Australia someone sponsor me please!!!! (1 Viewer)

CANT ARGUE WITH THE SENTIMENTS but you were a wee bit derogatory to your fellow scaffs with the unhygenic stuff.;)

Only reason I'm looking for a move is better life for my wife and son, going a walk on the beach after work sounds better than sitting in with the heating on watching rain. Don't care about money, a smile from the family and more time with them worth a whole lot more.

To make enough to be able to afford the cost of living will mean you will have to spend about 4 weeks out of 5 away from your family.

Try Caledonia Scaffolding, they are in Perth and Adelaide and have a labour agreement with the Australian Immigration Department.

You can make a living without going away on long fido swings but HSWT is right it's expensive in Oz.

City lads can make $100 - $120 k per year, tax is high at around 30% on that rate! you will need medical insurance because as a visa holder you get no Medicare and even with it you are not covered for all medical costs.

Rents start at around $400 pw in Perth, petrol is around $1.45 per litre and most important a pint in town will cost between $10-12.

Schools are also a big cost.

Do the maths before you look at being sponsored.

Best of luck.

Thanks celtic, I have been thinking about this for the past 5 years but now having a son I see no future for him in this country, I mailed Caledonia a couple of times, this week I received a reply stating there was a downturn in work, I thought with my experience and age I would be considered as I've been told oz, love young families? The other option I might have is my mums cousins live in perth, not sure if they would be allowed to sponser, just hot to keep at it I suppose lol
Thanks

What does your wife do for work, maybe her job is on the skills list? you will struggle to get a visa as a scaffolder, as far as i'm aware only Caledonia has a labour agreement with the Oz goverment.

Top Bottom