First Aid Cases

Reaction score
Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
Yesterday had an Aussie scaffolder report to the project medical centre suffering from a blister on his foot caused by his very expensive company supplied Oliver AT"s work boots.

Today he had to return to the medical centre to have a band aid plaster put on as the first one had come off.

All time consuming and at around 30 pound an hour.

I can remember this happening before with a scaffolder from Middlesborough but does any one else have any amazing first aid cases to report?:rolleyes:

Seriously??? Someone going to a medical centre to have a sticking plaster replaced the day after the initial injury????

Well, strictly speaking it is a friction induced trauma I suppose. I've seen people turn up in A&E with blisters, but...well you know...

...I mean, I'm just a bird :)-p) but I wouldn't seek medical attention for a blister (it would have to be a very seriously infected one if I did), I'd just nip to the nearest shop when time allowed to buy my own plasters.

Yesterday had an Aussie scaffolder report to the project medical centre suffering from a blister on his foot caused by his very expensive company supplied Oliver AT"s work boots.

Today he had to return to the medical centre to have a band aid plaster put on as the first one had come off.

I can remember this happening before with a scaffolder from Middlesborough but does any one else have any amazing first aid cases to report?:rolleyes:
Middlesbrough in Australia or Middlesbrough in England ?

whats happened to the rambo scaffolders breaking fingers and tapeing them with gaffa tape and biteing the heads off pigeons a bandaid plaster did it have a mr men sticker on it :laugh:

what a fu cking pussy , when i started scaffolding we didnt have any boots even in the snow and ice we just got on with it whilst singing " bring me sunshine " :D

any 1 know thev rules of getting medivacced of an offshore rigg if you get full pay or not with rbg

one strange incident was when i was working with some guy and we went out to a foam party at the wekend. he picked a guy up and threw him on the floor thinking it was some one he knew; it wasn't it was a turk with 20 mates and best friends with the bouncers, and we got a right good kicking in germany.....oh hang on a minute it was you ha ha ha:D

one strange incident was when i was working with some guy and we went out to a foam party at the wekend. he picked a guy up and threw him on the floor thinking it was some one he knew; it wasn't it was a turk with 20 mates and best friends with the bouncers, and we got a right good kicking in germany.....oh hang on a minute it was you ha ha ha:D

Didnt we go straight back to work the next day????

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Middlesbrough in Australia or Middlesbrough in England ?

Theres a Newcastle in Australia but theres only one Middlesborough lol

Top Bottom