Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Full time advanced scaffolder

Thanks

Alright bully, worked for macob myself, found them to be alright personally. Had the odd wage discrepency but I suppose that's par for the course in this game.
    Are Eugene and Leon still the supervisors there
    Anyway hope it works out for you mate.

Thanks

Yes buddy they both still there. Where do you work now cymru09?

Thanks

Emmigrated to Canada nearly 2 years ago, otherwise I'd still probably be with macob ! How's work anyway, hope they're keeping you busy and giving you your own site, otherwise you'll be clocking a lot of miles !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bully View Post
    Hi, im looking for a scaffolding job in south wales area. I am an advanced scaffolder living near ammanford, i have certificates and card to prove this. I have just been made redundant by my employer as the buisness has gone into liquidation as from today. I also know some part 1 and part 2 that actively seeking work aswell. Please reply to my post if you have job vacancies or know of local companies seeking advanced scaffolders.
    Alright there pal it might be worth phoning hertel on chevron pembroke and asking for Mick Craig or Phill Busby. But you will need a CCNSG passport to safety, I know its a treck but loads of jacks travel it ( on lodge mind ) if you dont have the number i will pm it to you, dont mention my name or they wont touch you pal

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by safehands View Post
    Alright there pal it might be worth phoning hertel on chevron pembroke and asking for Mick Craig or Phill Busby. But you will need a CCNSG passport to safety, I know its a treck but loads of jacks travel it ( on lodge mind ) if you dont have the number i will pm it to you, dont mention my name or they wont touch you pal
    You must have stopped dippin by now Tone'- you heard from Simo ? Scouse or Bruce lately pal?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2