Layher Layplan (1 Viewer)

@Scafflogic

You know what I do as you've just read my profile, my opinion is that the advanced guardrail status is in a bit of a shambles in the UK at the moment.
But I expect it to improve gradually over the years.
Why not read one of the many threads on the subject?

@Swifty

Thanks for information, we have a lot of Danish customer how is asking how things around EU and that why i asked you. From 1st January 2012 we need to use Advanced Guardrail at all scaffold erection over 4 meters height and when we make roof job where we only have inside console in top level, we now need to place inside console for each 4 meters on the way up. Thanks again for info.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

@Layher Baltic
PM me you mail address and i can send you some of the things from our evaluation of LayPlan. I don't think the forum is the right place to that of information.

Getting nowhere with this. Im not paying what Scafflogic want either (extortionate) .
Nothing on any torrents. Anyone got anything other program that deals with Layher?
hello DECROMAX .. the only software i've found compatible with all scaff system (include layher )is PON CAD ,and it can run on autocad or bricad . also gives you the output in .dxf fo import it in the structural verification program (anyone).

Regrading PON CAD you still need to buy a AutoCad Or BriCad and then buy PON CAD. Decromax won't even use €99/month for our license.. I think he would be able to run our software at least 2 year for the same price.

i believe that the cad environment is necessary to make a real professional design , besides as far as the price of Your sw is a lot € 99/month to run for 2 years.. i bought the PON CAD for €790.00 and and the license last forever.

Regrading PON CAD you still need to buy a AutoCad Or BriCad and then buy PON CAD. Decromax won't even use €99/month for our license.. I think he would be able to run our software at least 2 year for the same price.

@swscaff

Good price! what about the price on AutoCad? And PonCAD don't make any static calculation or control if the structure is after the manufactures guidelines. It still a block on block program - right?

A CAD environment is good if you have the time and skill to use this type program. Most of our customer don't have the time nor skill and just want a simple reliable program there fix 85% of they everyday problems. The rest 15% they need to have help anyway from manufactures because of the complexity.

SW scaffolding

obviously you need skills to design ... but is also true the fact that we are engineer or designer not Lego player...

@swscaff

Good price! what about the price on AutoCad? And PonCAD don't make any static calculation or control if the structure is after the manufactures guidelines. It still a block on block program - right?

A CAD environment is good if you have the time and skill to use this type program. Most of our customer don't have the time nor skill and just want a simple reliable program there fix 85% of they everyday problems. The rest 15% they need to have help anyway from manufactures because of the complexity.

@swscaff

I agree with you that you need to have design skill as and engineering skills. Shall i understand that you are calling your other collages for Lego players? or is only us? By the way Lego inspired us to our first version. You know yet another good Danish product ;-)

SW scaffolding

i do not call nobody lego player,it was an answer to Your affirmation ''Most of our customer don't have the time nor skill'' ...Lego is absolutely a perfect game to develop some skills but i repeat .. for designer and engineer the cad is perfect , actually to be precise i have the pon cad version compatible with bricscad and it saved me up a lot of time. but anyway anybody has hit's own way ..those are just my opinion.

@swscaff

I agree with you that you need to have design skill as and engineering skills. Shall i understand that you are calling your other collages for Lego players? or is only us? By the way Lego inspired us to our first version. You know yet another good Danish product ;-)

@swcaff

I could not agree more with you, if PON CAD together BricsCAD works for you, that's the way for you. I just trying explaining to you that not everybody is that sophisticate as you, and just need some tools which will fix they everyday task. Fast & simple.

Ps. We still like LEGO every much

hola ya fud.:bigsmile:

Spraken de anglais amigo.:noworry:

That's what I meant with my first post.:cool:

Top Bottom