Layher Layplan (1 Viewer)

DECROMAX

Reaction score
Has anyone got a the trial version of Layplan will be willing to pay for it.

shame you might of thought with it being a trial version they would give it out left right an centre to try hook people into getting full version.

you could try enquiring about purchasing a load of their kit , lay it on really thick, then ask if they know of any good software for designing, and yard stocks etc etc then agree to meet salesman when they say yes we got a good program, and get a trial version :nuts:

Has anyone got a the trial version of Layplan will be willing to pay for it.

Found a couple of videos on YouTube pal a bit of research and you could get it ,hope this of a help

RV

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFoVXgeHmyY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Bridging Scaffold with Layher Allround Diagonals‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OZyaJKcQYs&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪move console level in already built scaffold‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OOpqyC_20M&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Making gaps in scaffold‬‏[/ame]

Getting nowhere with this. Im not paying what Scafflogic want either (extortionate) .
Nothing on any torrents. Anyone got anything other program that deals with Layher?

what exactly are you wanting to do , if you just want to draw scaffolds with layher you could use autocad and get some layher blocks .

but if you want something that will knock loading lists out and stuff with all the bells an whistles type of stuff im not sure what you can do.

you could create a formula in excel that may help calculate equipment lists for loading and transport etc

Scaffold software

If you cannot afford €99 per month to have a scaffold program, what are you doing in the scaffold business? And you don't need to look after a pirate copy of our software because it's hardware protected :blink1:

You always welcome when you are ready to use a real tools that can help you make 2D/3D, kitlist, static calculation in one process!

By the way the software is including all Layher Allround & Speedyscaf components and all technical data/classification.

@RV - cool AutoCad animation you found from Layher.

TL

Cheap aint it ?? Whats that over a contracted period

Cheap aint it ?? Whats that over a contracted period
What do you mean? - You pay as you want - you can sign on/off as you want! minimum period one month!

You know quality costs - don't you want fair price for your work!

Last edited:
Sweet dont use layher anyway , what i meant you have answered and welcome to forum

If you cannot afford €99 per month to have a scaffold program, what are you doing in the scaffold business? And you don't need to look after a pirate copy of our software because it's hardware protected :blink1:

You always welcome when you are ready to use a real tools that can help you make 2D/3D, kitlist, static calculation in one process!

By the way the software is including all Layher Allround & Speedyscaf components and all technical data/classification.

@RV - cool AutoCad animation you found from Layher.

TL
fair enough , I would love to buy your software but as i said before 85 quid a month is a bit to steep for me being a skint scaff. I hate piracy but as you are aware any software can be cracked.

Last edited:
fair enough , I would love to buy your software but as i said before 85 quid a month is a bit to steep for me being a skint scaff. I hate piracy but as you are aware any software can be cracked.

Sweet - And good luck with that!

Usually you have possibility use LayPlan for 30 days for free with some limitations. I will check current situation and will update here on Monday.

It's very often and painful question - sell or distribute for free. If you are working with Layher scaffolding a lot - ask your Layher partner for deal - you will buy scaffolding systems for XXXX GBP/EURO/USD and will have special discount or even free copy.

@Layher Baltic

You don't need to check! Layplan is for free if you ask your local department, but anyhow you cannot use the program for anything. The program is full of errors and it is sad to see that a company like Layher put its name on this product. Thanks God they are better of making scaffold!

There's your first priority Victor, get it sorted it might be losing you business or affecting reputations.

@Scafflogic - what I already got from training is fact that AutoCAD is best tool for making drawings. Of course you must have some serious knowledge of this software.
LayPlan is mostly for simple, standart projects. I use it last two days and very happy with results. But of course this is IMHO.

@SWIFTY - I am working on self education very heavy since was employed by Layher. And one of the reasons why I have made registration here - have as much as possible feedback from peoples who are professionals in this business. In month time I will get my first THANKS :)

Question: did other manufacturers of scaffolding systems have similar software?

Last edited:
@Swifty
I think you maybe misunderstand me! The Layher scaffold is one of the best scaffold world-wide, but their software really hit the bottom because of all the error and missing functions. The software is very simple and do not offer anything what you need i real life.

I know very few scaffolding company which only need one facade at the time or very simple setup, there anyways a twist or something there need to be adjusted in project.

@Layher Baltic
There is many other good solutions on the market if you use Layher Scaffolding but after IMHO LayPlan cannot be used of a professional scaffold company. The best solutions on the market is NOT made by manufactures but of independent software houses.

Scafflogic I am aware of how good the Layher system scaffold is.

I was advising Viktor to make sure the software matches the quality of the scaffolding.

Top Bottom