What has changed in ten years???

No more band box's

on market days

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Fixing the trianee to the depot gates

any funding thats avalible is always up north instead of being shared out round the country. i no too lads from up north working down here as locals with no lodge 10 years ago these lads wouldnt get out of bed for less than 150 a day and the thought of no lodge working away from home wouldnt be dreamed off 10 years on how things change.

how correct you are mate the financial dynamics have just got worse make you right on the funding issue too all the grants just seem to be honed in the one area why not spread the grants around give some other young lads chance to get on the ladder well said dico.

RIP, the Mill's 90.

love them fittings , did a long stint on mills down south with bernie may , and then we went up to the strangeways prison after the riot , manchester was kicking around that time . but the ici plant up that way was ******* freezing i remember

the price pepole thing we can do a job for. it is like going back 10 years

MD's thinking you OWE them, you should be grateful you got a job:mad:

Drawings replacing common sense,and experience,easy to gain qualifications,and smartarse herberts..:mad:

30 year scaffs having to follow guidelines of non scaffs with a degree in bollixoligy Seperate tickets for system and pasma sneaked in thru the back door undermining t&f. No one noticed untill it was too late. join the sccr.have a voice

Jakdan,glad to see bobby stokoes coat has not blinded yer vision,nice comment from yrsel seems u support the tramps lol

couldnt make a good team out of the pair off them at the mo mate,:(

I'm in a similar situation. I've been out the game for 8 years so I've got to do my health and safety touchscreen course and sendmy CITB card off to get backs CISRS card back so I can work. What crap. It used to be you got your card and that was it, away you go. No updating your card and all that. But I've got no choice. I dong like the sound if this single handrail on non working lifts !!! What for ? Also am I right in thinking they have done away with 21's for standards ? Or have I been miss informed ? I don't mind working from a drawing, that's a piece of piddle. Although obviously a pain for the gaffs ! Lol

Top Bottom