Reaction score
Turner Plus 8 for sale available in Warrington Phone for details

0151 625 6365

Hi
Just writing to ask if you still have the turner +8 for sale

Cheers adam

Turner plus 8 for sale

Hi Adam

Yes have a quantity of turner plus 8 available. We also have packages of TBF, Kwikstage and alloy towers.

Please contact me on 0151 625 6365 or bryn.jones@ukaccess.uk.com

Regards

Bryn

Blooming Good System Bigfish, I Rate It Better Than Cuplok,Very Versatile And Good To Use

The attached images of an Inspection and Maintenance Access Gantry for a Land Wellhead.

The + 8 Scaffold is a Task Specific Structure and and Maintenance Crew can be Trained in its installation.

The accompanying Drawing is part of the Method Statement and Safe System of Work.

Attachments

• img025 wellhead Scaffold.jpg
    img025 wellhead Scaffold.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 47
  • img026 wellhead Drawing.jpg
    img026 wellhead Drawing.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 41
Nice one Gary that's the first time in a few years I have seen a well head. Brings back nightmares from the days when I was rig scaff with santa fe and I had to do them on the platform. I can't remember the name of the firm from Aberdeen that was working on them but I really wanted to take them up the heli deck and give them a damn good thrashing as they would come along mark a line on the head with their fingers then jump on the job while it was half built then ask if I could put it up another couple of inches. My reply was always the same, if you had the brains to wait another hour I would have had a chance to lay the boards which will give you another inch and a half. They would then ask if I would put it up half an inch then.:mad:

Did you find used plus 8?

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Do you have used plus 8 availeable

Top Bottom