Is this right about the NASC (1 Viewer)

D

Dazzc

I was looking on twitter.com and came across the NASC page.

This is what they have on their page....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I thought they were a trade association, not a regulator.

I was always under the impression that regulators were government appointed. The NASC are not government appointed and seem to have ideas above their station?

Should be interesting.

They have a closed shop!

They control the way we work!

They control what was a government run training scheme!

Now they oversee all!!

Sounds like monopolies to me.
:cry:

The CITB Was Never A Government Body, It Was Always An Industry Run Charity,From Its Inception In The Late 1960s To Its Disasterous Merger With Cscs In The 1990S,It Was Set Up To Promote And Provide Training In Construction Through The Citb Levy,Its Only In The Past Fifteen Twenty Years That Its Become Such A Shambles That Is More Interested In The Academic And Not The Practical Route.The List Is Endless And I Refuse To Bore Anyone About It.

I have allways been suspicious of the NASC and conflicts of interest as with the CITB and CSCS . It seems to me these orginsations or only interested in what they can make money out of .Affilliation does not come with good practice it comes at a cost and I am affraid we are the dimwitts paying for it with poor pay and expensive training (sometimes needless) . This is were the SCCR could be vital in getting our points across , if you haven`t joined JOIN NOW .

Top Bottom