Scaffold Design CAD blocks (2 Viewers)

I'd most appriciate AutoCAD Blocks as discussed.

I'm currently doing Temporary Works for the New Forth Road Bridge in Scotland UK and it would help alot.

my email address is EdinburghSimon@Gmail.com

Cheers

Simon.

Last edited:
Just purchased autocad 2013 due to being on a camp for most of my time I thought I would give it a go haha has anybody got any blocks any or all types of scaffolding I don't mind???
Or does anybody know where I can get some from??
Thanks Kieran.

Dear All,
My name is Muhammad Ali , i am a civil engineer i am happy to join forum i need cad block in auto-cad format , if any body send me these block as much the can i shall be very thank full for that act of kindness, my e-mail is aliengineer953@yahoo.com
Regards

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Dear,
can u send me u scaffolding cad block my e-mail is aliengineer953@yahoo.co
Regards

Hello Everybody:)

I need some HAKI and Layher blocks, if anyone could be so kind to share some with me, it would make my day so much better;-)

Please send them to sales@doserne.com

Last edited:
Are there any scaffold design engineers here that use AutoCAD or something compatable?

Im trying to build up a collection of blocks for repeated use, like right angled couplers, band and plates, different tie details etc. Anything you think would be handy to have really. Ive obviously already got some myself anyway which I can supply to you but my collection is relatively small, so if you are in a position to provide me with anything like that chances are you've probably already got what I have anyway. But you never know!!

We have free scaffold blocks and functionality available for AutoCAD, take a look here: https://smartscaffolder.com/our-products/smart-estimator/our-modules/draw-it/

I hope that helps.

Sam

Top Bottom