scaffolding needed

we use them for setting out - does anyone else ?

imo i think there crap .if your taught how to measure out properly i dont see the need.

know what your saying, but then what do i know my husband told me he had six inches after he left me i found out it was only really three pmsl

80% of the fittings are brand new never been used, ladders are alloy, waffles are the fittings that hold tin sheets down on a tempory roof ?

Just put the TV on and Austin powers in goldmember is on class the little fella would man a good scaff i think. LOL he must have some co ck on him just googled him and sluts all over him LOL

alllan 666 - its called having a laugh mate, it isnt hurting anyone is it ? Alot nicer than being in lonely scaff section as you put it. Smile mate, suns out, have a beer and chill

gb, It can't be that hard to get scaffolding, anytime I needed more I rang around, got prices to get the best deal and would have it within a day or two. Every day you're without it is costing you money in lost production. It's a buyers market now and plenty willing to sell.

still producing mate just need to keep it feed

Tube & Fitting

Tubing available at £0.68/ft
Doubles @ £0.75
Swivels @ £0.85
Singles @ £0.50
Delivery depends on quantity required.
All tube clean and supplied new about 2 to 3 years ago.
Everything available from 2 ft to 21 fts

we have a load of kit for sale cheap what are you after

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

galv tube 50p per ft
doubles 65
singles 45
secondhand boards £5.25

Last edited:
Top Bottom