S.C.C.R T shirt (1 Viewer)

ive just photocopied 100 enlisting forms,and ragscaff has produced a poster which im going to get run off and get them up on major sites anybody intrested in doing the same should contact SWIFTY OR RAGSCAFF,a couple of hours out your day aint much to help the cause thanks guys.

Teesside its for me mate not your lass LOL

Celtic i total agree mate have offered a number of time.

Swifty / Ragscaff PM me if you can and i will sort out when at home.

spot-on andy got a bit of spare time coming up so going to take the sccr to the deaf ears shall i say mate,be good to see what the general reaction is.

I think we could get a good responce mate the thing is getting the word out there need to get something in the national press and poster etc in training centre's.
Just a tought what about advert for scaffs to send CV to an Email addresss for a job then send out emails and letters, you no like the AD in the job centre dont have to pay for them just need a company to set it up.

excellent idea that certinly needs to explored mate,i think the responce will be positive its getting them enthused then trying to get them to pass it on to their workmates im sure we will get there in time.

We have a committee meeting today.

Several of the lads making the long trek to sunny Cornwall.

Report will be posted on the web site & a bullet point report on here.

Will e-mail you the poster etc later Andy, looking at high viz t.shirts next with the logo on the right arm :D

Regards Stewart

Seem to remember someone posting about a scaffold for the royal wedding ?
Whats the chance of getting a banner attached to the scaffold ?
Anyone on here on that job ?

Any lads from Tones that want to help out ???

Cheers Phillio

What about a streaker at the Man U / Man City game today its live on ITV i think and Scaffs will be watching ?

I would do it but at work today LOL or and think i might still have a ban LOL

Welcome Lundy
You will need to join the SCCR mate see link at the side it's only a £10 for the year and it's will show your support if you buy t shirt etc

hi just joined the s c c r today a tenner a year is buttons join up boys its the way forward for us all

Top Bottom