Who has the worse Pirates???

poacher turned gamekeeper

Reaction score
Alright men, I am on a short list for a job offshore in Angola, having watched Ross Kemp (Grant Mitchells) documentry about white Oil workers getting kidnapped in Nigeria, is all of Africa as bad? the Angolan job is for an American firm so hopefully John Rambo is the security guard, has anyone on the SF worked in Pirate territory (Nigeria, Angola,) before and lived to tel the tale?:suspicious:

Any info would be much appreciated good or bad!:idea:

Ross Kemp HA HA like going down the pub with a film crew and asking the daft lads to tell a story about fighting
There are loads of lads down there and getting no problems the new crane supv on here just spent 2 year there and never had any problems.
Give it a go if you get the chance mate.
PS dont forget to get INS .

Mate of mine used to work in Yemen and they would have to drive out in the desert to check the oil lines, he told me they often used to get held up and the jeeps be taking from them, it was'nt too much of a problem, if they were'nt back in time, they'd sent another one out to collect them. the oil company used to buy them back from the nomads.

Alright Paddy, hope the African pirates are as jolly & civil as yours? wheres the AK 47's gang rapers & the machete's? or I am deluded? is Ross Kemp a bullshiter?:worried:

No Mate,

Ross Kemp is not a Bullshitter, i thought he was, until my Son bought me the Box set of 'Ross Kemp ' in Afaghanistan. That Bloke has a big pair mate....... plus founder member of H4H.

We have a very learned guy on this forum, must have joined the Forum at the very beginning, with his Mate PW. The Guy, is a Lead Scaffold Inspector, for a Major Oil supplier.

This guy is based in Nigeria. Have a word with Phil McCree, He will show you the AK 47 strikes on the rig. Apparently though the biggest danger is from the food. Over to you Phil.......

No Mate,

Ross Kemp is not a Bullshitter, i thought he was, until my Son bought me the Box set of 'Ross Kemp ' in Afaghanistan. That Bloke has a big pair mate....... plus founder member of H4H.

We have a very learned guy on this forum, must have joined the Forum at the very beginning, with his Mate PW. The Guy, is a Lead Scaffold Inspector, for a Major Oil supplier.

This guy is based in Nigeria. Have a word with Phil McCree, He will show you the AK 47 strikes on the rig. Apparently though the biggest danger is from the food. Over to you Phil.......

Food?? thats alright mam used to feed me with a catapult! and i had shutters on me pram.:laugh:

Mate of mine used to work in Yemen and they would have to drive out in the desert to check the oil lines, he told me they often used to get held up and the jeeps be taking from them, it was'nt too much of a problem, if they were'nt back in time, they'd sent another one out to collect them. the oil company used to buy them back from the nomads.

Hahaha fuc.king hell, I might send the mrs out to Yemen, here's hoping :D

Agree Paddy
But I no loads of lads out there and they never seen anything most of jarra was out there on the bonga and nothing happened to them.
Guess it like the lotto and the area.
Would work there before Sunderland LOL

the pirates i think were aware of the jarrow lads presence andy and had to make a mad dash to spirit away all their swag and booty before the good lads of the north east faction robbed THEM.

If we all sent our wives out there:Dthem nasty pirates would pack it all in and seek political asylum in our green and pleasant land.lol

Top Bottom