Who has the worse Pirates???

It’s got to be Johnny Depp class pirate, I have worked all over West Africa Angola, Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria, I was there when the Expats got taken from Eket (Not one of the better times) but some of the same lads are still working in West Africa, no wahalla.

they filmed the new pirates of the caribean in greenwich last year mate you want to have seen the totty out johnny hunting at night,blinding.

gamekeeper you nautical nitwit you must of heard of the pirate ship flying dustman captained by cutthroat jake your doomed lad ever since cape fuc#ed his travel expenses up he hunted scaffs along the african coast for years,you must remember the three scaffs last taken and have never returned master bates,seaman stains and roger the cabin boy what a shame just be carful you ditherin dogfish .

pmsl howling at the fcking moon hahahahahahahah the dodd man has spoken.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

the man from knottyash is sheer class.

PMSL @ Ken magic mate

However,master bates,seaman stains and roger the cabin boy Alias, Big Rig,Little Rig and Tony scaffs dont scare:nuts:

Paddy, Dont forget Chinaman, did'nt he invade the island of Anglesy and commandeer 10 houses and 100 ton of alloy.

He did Brandy but the locals stole the Ali and he couldn't let the houses
Phillo if memory serves me right, did you not beat me to the alloy, and now Chinaman is crying into his pint, talking tube to whoever he can get to listen.

It’s got to be Johnny Depp class pirate, I have worked all over West Africa Angola, Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria, I was there when the Expats got taken from Eket (Not one of the better times) but some of the same lads are still working in West Africa, no wahalla.

Are you Terry who had a place in Spain and worked on the Brents years ago?

No Mate, Terry was out in Nigeria just before I came here if it’s the same Terry, I heard he is working at Daz Island UAE.

My Wee Mate And All Round Good Guy Johnny Dolan Is In Angola Now,He Has Never Mentioned Pirates Before, Mind You Knowing John He Probably Was Sleeping.

Top Bottom