Ubix Temp Roof Free design Software (3 Viewers)

Well, the thread got viewed a lot and hopefully many have downloaded the software. How did it fare?

Incidentally, one thing we did notice was that the RoofPro software will not run on Windows Vista or Windows 7, so anyone who downloaded it with either of these as their operating system, we apologise.

Yes, sorry. If you have another machine not running 7 or Vista it will be OK. Trying to remedy it as quickly as possible.

That's good - I raised the issue with CB back in February when I downloaded the latest version to put right a couple of real gotchas that were in the original program. It was a pain to get the original version back again because of the way the security works and I don't want to try again until I know it works. I haven't heard any more from CB but it would be great if you could pop any news on here for us.

I got it to run fine on Windows 7 Ultimate by using the compatibility mode for XP Sp2 and running as administrator, on both the installer and on the short cut.

I ran a quick test roof to see the results (didn't check, it was just to see if it would perform) and they looked quite nifty.

Are the standards going to be updated to BS EN?

Hi Guys,

i was just wondering if anyone still has this programme that they could email to me [if that's possible] as it does not appear to be available on Combisafe's website anymore.

I am running Window 7.

thanks

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Hi Guys,

i was just wondering if anyone still has this programme that they could email to me [if that's possible] as it does not appear to be available on Combisafe's website anymore.

I am running Window 7.

thanks

Top Bottom