COMPANY for sale in south east, kent

Thought about it once or twice myself BF, but the truth is you would miss it.

Owned two Limited Companies, went bust with the first :unsure:, sold second as a going concern in the 90's.

I did miss being the gaffer for a while and "selling" all the hard work I had put into the buisiness over the years, but found easier ways to make money with a lot less stress :eek:

Not too sure of the ethics behind this school of thought but they tell me you will never be successful in business until you have went bust at least once.

I suppose back in the 90's it would have been a simpler process finding a buyer for a going concern, not too many of them about today I wouldn't think.

Good man Rigger, anyone who can make the leap either way deserves a bit of credit in my eyes.

Thought about it once or twice myself BF, but the truth is you would miss it.

Like a hole in the head Alister,i aint getting any younger and the stress levels aint good,and the job gets worse every year,would'nt it be good to be able to feck off when you want,go home and put the job away without getting phone calls that some tw*t is urinating in someone's garden or signing into site with the name of feckin rambo or donald duck,or sweating on payments coming in on time in order to meet your own obligations,oh the fun we have............not:wondering:

Well, when you put it like that......................anyone interested in a small firm in the West of Scotland.

What would you do though?

I did finally book that PTTLS course but only after Steve pushed me all the way to get it done so going for that early January. Would probably like fine to give it up but what is a wee firm worth nowadays, the price of the gear yard and trucks?

Well, when you put it like that......................anyone interested in a small firm in the West of Scotland.

What would you do though?

I did finally book that PTTLS course but only after Steve pushed me all the way to get it done so going for that early January. Would probably like fine to give it up but what is a wee firm worth nowadays, the price of the gear yard and trucks?

Yea,gear,yard,trucks and you may get a bit of goodwill,but the advantage of a up and running outfit is that it's got continuation of work and is paying it's own way from day one,may also be viable as a satelite company if a firm needs say three branches to be able to qaulify for bigger jobs;)

I wouldn't sell for the price of the stock, no way. I never spent the last 12 years building it for some shady dude to get the cream, I would want paying well for proving the market was there.

Top Bottom