joining s.c.c.r (1 Viewer)

goodfella

Reaction score
now lads any chance you can produce a postal form for us old fashioned types ,i have filled out the first page on screen name ,e mail,password etc but it then goes onto card or pay pal payments which i dont use . I know you have a address to post joining fees but think it would be better with a membership form instead of scribbled down on paper along with a cheque also couldnt reply to your links maybe my ltd computer skills see what you can do for us stick in the muds keep up the good work

now lads any chance you can produce a postal form for us old fashioned types ,i have filled out the first page on screen name ,e mail,password etc but it then goes onto card or pay pal payments which i dont use . I know you have a address to post joining fees but think it would be better with a membership form instead of scribbled down on paper along with a cheque also couldnt reply to your links maybe my ltd computer skills see what you can do for us stick in the muds keep up the good work

Welcome Goodfella,
Yeah do as Dave has said, give Stewart a PM Mate. or print off a membership form and fill it in then post it.

Paddy

Hi goodfella,

On the front page on the web site it has the e-mail address to apply for a membership form.

Even when you do pay via pay pal you still get the membership form.

A lot of people have not returned theirs.

Stewart

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Changed front page on web site see if that helps.

e-mail for a membership form.

Don't really want to post many out with postage going up or I will have to stretch that £10 even further!!:wondering:

Stewart

Top Bottom