New CISRS scam SITS (1 Viewer)

poacher turned gamekeeper

Reaction score
:mad: Lads having been allured to enroll on the new CISRS Scaffolding Inspection training scheme (self funded), I can confirm that the course is a scam, the course content is pretty much the same as any previous in house basic scaffolding inspection courses carried out at loads of non CISRS centres, Now CISRS have hi jacked and affiliated the course it is £300 more expensive at £500, and is now certified by a seperate card at, £26, and u would never beleive it, is renewable every 5 years in the form of card and more cost for a refresher SITS course.

Best crack is if i had been informed or there was info available I could have send my basic in house inspection cert (no Expirary date) to CISRS and received a basic scaff inspection card for 2 year, but they don't wanna tell u that,:mad:

CISRS Construction Industry Scaffoldera ROBBERY Scheme:mad:

Au ro Voi fellow cash cows:mad: The gangters with the pens need challenged lads; were guna need a new frog for all the god dam cards & certs that this rabble is imposing on us.

Last edited:
You know what to do change it!!

The SCCR is set up by the members. The whole committee has to be voted in.

Not happy with whats happening change it after a year.

Need numbers to make a real differance.

Stewart Quinney
SCCR

P.S. Sorry Admin advertising: :cool:

You know what to do change it!!

The SCCR is set up by the members. The whole committee has to be voted in.

Not happy with whats happening change it after a year.

Need numbers to make a real differance.

Stewart Quinney
SCCR

P.S. Sorry Admin advertising: :cool:

I have joined in the hope that a voice from the cash cows can challenge these Fu*king daylight robbers, Mossely an Co should be MP's cos there doing a fine job of proper screwing the electorate, (CISRS Scaffs) and living the life of riley:mad: all expences and that, Put it on the CiSRS mugs bill.:mad:

I have joined in the hope that a voice from the cash cows can challenge these Fu*king daylight robbers, Mossely an Co should be MP's cos there doing a fine job of proper screwing the electorate, (CISRS Scaffs) and living the life of riley:mad: all expences and that, Put it on the CiSRS mugs bill.:mad:

How many cards has a Sparky, Pipefitter, Rigger got???? Scaffs are being exploited big time.:mad:

Sparkies have **** loads more cards than scaffolders... :confused:

Your correct ,17th edition, part P, theres one more I can't remember, thats just for house work, if you get into the commercial side its endless... and yes most are renewable, we got lads at our place loaded with cards for electrics... I've done all the cards for us , including adv inspection and the sparkies card wallet makes mine look crap :nuts:

Your correct ,17th edition, part P, theres one more I can't remember, thats just for house work, if you get into the commercial side its endless... and yes most are renewable, we got lads at our place loaded with cards for electrics... I've done all the cards for us , including adv inspection and the sparkies card wallet makes mine look crap :nuts:

So what u trying to say Deb??? am saying the CISRS are fu*king robbers what you trying to say about the sparks? pointless reply in my opinion or av you got an alteria motive?:notrust:

You asked me to explain what quals sparks have ?? :bigsmile: Alteria motive ? I should stay off the shandy mate... ;)

see what youve started animal lol!!! in poachers defence how many times have sparkies had there cards changed over the years so iam with poachers on this what ever way you look at it scaffolders get a s!it deal:mad:

I think a few trades get a bad deal, we got an air con guy, had to do a totally new qualification now for handling refrigerants... a gas fitter who every year has to pay about £800 to renew his gas card, so we all get a bad deal, its not only us... I know our sparkies have a load more cards than us, but they are doing large commercial work, high voltage stuff... basics for scaffs is 2 x 2 week courses and a 1 day assesment. so thats 21 days in theory and your a Part 2... no more training needed officially, could be done in a year..

You asked me to explain what quals sparks have ?? :bigsmile: Alteria motive ? I should stay off the shandy mate... ;)

Civil question asked pal, you are one of the SF wind up's, civil thread and you have to thro ur not 2 sicnificant twenty pence in, do me a favor pal fook off this is a serious thread The New SITS course is a proper scam allbedit alright if the firm is paying?? 2 days scratching ur arse & not being stimulated only by CISRS propeganda, Nowt that u didnt already know? guardrail height & standard spacing has not changed proper scam reiterating what we already new, but at an increased charge & a card renewal every 5 years can any one explain the benifit of the new SITS course????.:unsure:

Most tradesmen get shafted in my opinion, and its generally legal robbery via the training excuse, we get shafted for tickets, we get shafted by companies and clients, get shafted by the politicians then get shafted by the taxman.

Everyone should just do one course and train to be a shaft :nuts::laugh:

Ok poacher.. your the man.. anything you say I will endorse from now on...:blink1:

Most tradesmen get shafted in my opinion, and its generally legal robbery via the training excuse, we get shafted for tickets, we get shafted by companies and clients, get shafted by the politicians then get shafted by the taxman.

Everyone should just do one course and train to be a shaft :nuts::laugh:

lol!!!!!!! give me a puff on that i might see things different:laugh:

Do me a favor pal F**k Off and dont comment on any of my posts, me likewise, just cant see the point, playing wi tools especially live wires, u bloon;)

Been a bit harsh there ain't you pal? All the guy did was reiterate that other trades 'Including Sparkies' have got a bad if not worse deal than us.

Think people should stay off the sauce when they come on here.

Keyboard Warrior FFS! :weird:

Been a bit harsh there ain't you pal? All the guy did was reiterate that other trades 'Including Sparkies' have got a bad if not worse deal than us.

Think people should stay off the sauce when they come on here.

Keyboard Warrior FFS! :weird:

Don't think I am VLB,,??? Deb's posts and previuos post's are a dig at me F**k all to do wi sparky's crack. as we say only our opinion?????:laugh:

---------- Post added 2nd April 2011 at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 1st April 2011 at 11:43 PM ----------

U REALLY ARE AKNOB!!!!:wondering:

Think your a tad paranoid Poacher.... take a chill pill dude, and stop beeing a keyboard warrior .... My posts a dig at you... LOL... could'nt give a monkeys about you mate.. just answering questions, if you don't like my replies, thats too bad..

Top Bottom