BetterTAX - Help to choose this Tax Year's Charity! (1 Viewer)

Which Charity Should BetterTAX & Clients support this tax year?

• Help for Heroes ([url]www.helpforheroes.org.uk[/url])

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Great Ormond Street Hospital ([url]www.gosh.org[/url])

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • British Red Cross ([url]www.redcross.org.uk[/url])

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • CRASH - the construction industries charity for homeless people ([url]www.crash.org.uk[/url])

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BetterTAX

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

BetterTAX have refunded nearly half a million pounds in tax refunds during the last tax year and, as you know, us and our clients supported The Lighthouse Club Benevolent fund, donating between us nearly £5000!

This tax year we need your help in choosing a charity to support. So, we have opened a poll, here & and on our dedicated charity page.

We'd really appreciate a few moments of your time in helping us decide who should benefit this year. We'll leave the polls open until April 30th 2011 and then choose who got most votes.

Cheers! :)

Hi guys,

Just giving this a bump to the top again.

Thanks to those that have voted and nodded your thanks :).

I see 59 have looked here and only 12 voted :eek:.

EVERYONE can vote, whether you're a client of ours, or don't ever intend being one. We want to know which charity tradespeople, and yes, scaffolders! would like us and them to support.

SO, please vote anyway! Cheers :bigsmile:

Just giving this a quick boot back to the top again.

Only 17 votes so far? :( You can do better than that, surely!!

Thanks everyone that has made the effort to register your vote either here, our website or our facebook page.

The most popular choice here is H4H but I gotta tell ya guys, unless you do vote, it will lose out to Great Ormond Street (as the figures stand just now).

If you want your choice to win, please take part... 154 have visited this post but still only 19 want to have an opinion?!

Have your say!

First time I've seen it for some reason but happily voted. Glad to see I'm amongst fellow thinkers. Can't understand wny anyone looking at the post wouldnt take the nano second it takes to vote (unless it includes guests taht are loking, maybe they can't vote?) A big thumbs up for the doantion made too, well done.

Last chance to register a vote, guys.

Voting closes on saturday and unless there's a hefty shift here for H4H, it won't be that charity that gets it this year.

Thanks again those that have taken the time and trouble to click the box!

Top Bottom