fittings bags (big ben or other) (1 Viewer)

seanlol

Reaction score
anybody know where to get fittings bags from??

found 1 place but they only sell them in packs of ten or more and cost about £80 for ten!!
i only want to buy a couple

cheers
sean

Gilray plant sell a similar item , where did you find the packs of ten for 80 quid any chance of the number

found 1 place but they only sell them in packs of ten or more and cost about £80 for ten!!

cheers
sean

Try here: Fitting Bag - 30Kg SWL at Scaffolding Supplies
10 for £60.00

Last edited by a moderator:

cheers
sean

Try here:

Fitting Bag - 30Kg SWL at Scaffolding Supplies

10 for £60.00

Last edited by a moderator:
oh rite was hopein a supplier that sell at realistic prices

thanks anyway

i think i was looking for the manufacturer ??? humber industries i think they called

cheers
sean

seanlol you can get them in singles as well - or you can get them to throw some in if you're buying some other gear :D

seanlol you can get them in singles as well - or you can get them to throw some in if you're buying some other gear :D

yeh give gillrays a call they do a square shape fitting bag bought some for a job i was striking couple of years ago folf up flat in your bag with the tools same material as the ruond ones but loads cheaper and less space cost me less

fitting bags

Generation sell them single or in a pack

yeh give gillrays a call they do a square shape fitting bag bought some for a job i was striking couple of years ago folf up flat in your bag with the tools same material as the ruond ones but loads cheaper and less space cost me less

Chuuurr bra, Yeah boy, STRIKING, out the gate for 48, you know how we do it!

Fitting Bags - 30kg SWL

We sell these bags, £ 6.00 ea or 10 for £ 51.50, with delivery and VAT thats £ 60 for the ten.

Please note ours come with a UK test cert, you may need to produce a test cert on some sites.

Most others suppliers don't even have them tested!

Had a batch of these delivered on site today, dont know which supplier they came from but the following was on a paper label attached to the bags.

BLINKING LAMP COMPANY
Unit F, Motorway Distribution Centre,
Avonmouth Way,
Avonmouth
Bristol
BS11 9YT

Tel: 01179 828180

Scaffolding Bag: SWL 30kg SF:6:1

Top Bottom