Worst Housing Estate?

dingdong

Reaction score
What is the worst estate you had to work on? mine has to be the Angel estate in Brixton, London. 2 scaffs mugged at gunpoint, the ****s not only took their money,bus passes, they even took their tools. CCTV installer shot at for installing a camara, dump truck driver mugged and hospitalized. Needles all over the place. I wish I kept a copy of the risk assessment.

Block of flats in Portsmouth,Nappies,needles,knackered washing machines all left on the boards,vans robbed,buckets of water poured down from the ballconies above.not as bad as yours though Dingdong.

Had a contract in Angle town Brixton , your right dingdong its a fu cking sh ithole ,
Broad water farm Tottenham was another nice place , White City was ok until lunchtime ,
De Beauvoir in north London was a nasty place as well there are so many nice estates in London its hard to choose :)

The Aylesbury Estate, South London.

Why?

'It's a sh!t hole!'

Phil, did you ever use Tony's Cafe near East Street? I don't know what was worse the Aylesbury or that cafe, I had bubble and squeek one morning, and it looked like a load of scraps thrown together and fried! But I suppose I was lucky worked on the small blocks, Burgess park end.

Last edited:
meadowell north shields, just after the riots, but it was only kids so not that bad eh:toung:

Worked there as well, about that time, got stoned (Thrown at me) not smoked , by schoolkids on there way to school.

3 year ago, Walker, dodgy there also, they used to walk by looking in our Cars and Vans, if owt took their fancy, just pop the window grab and run.:eek:

Have a try of Grangetown in Middlesbrough.
I am a Boro lad and I am no one to judge anyone else or the way they live their lives.
Tell you what though lads, if you see a cat with a tail you know it is a visit !

Have a try of Grangetown in Middlesbrough.
I am a Boro lad and I am no one to judge anyone else or the way they live their lives.
Tell you what though lads, if you see a cat with a tail you know it is a visit !

Worked there a while ago, yes quite daunting:nuts:

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Worked there as well, about that time, got stoned (Thrown at me) not smoked , by schoolkids on there way to school.

3 year ago, Walker, dodgy there also, they used to walk by looking in our Cars and Vans, if owt took their fancy, just pop the window grab and run.:eek:

talk about smoked paddy, the poor security guard got locked in a metal cabin and they set fire to the underneath, he was back to work a few weeks later and he said it was like burning in hell, he was locked in for 40 minutes, imagine what went through his head:sad:

Chapeltown in Leeds, Plasterer mugged at knifepoint after coming out of one of the renovated houses.

Hackney last year, Burnt out car crashed into the layher scaffold when lads arrived for work at 8am. Housing block surrounded by police tape, when boot opened on burnt out car, Dead Body is visible. Beat that!

Last edited:
Worked there a while ago, yes quite daunting:nuts:

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

talk about smoked paddy, the poor security guard got locked in a metal cabin and they set fire to the underneath, he was back to work a few weeks later and he said it was like burning in hell, he was locked in for 40 minutes, imagine what went through his head:sad:

I bet that guy's nerves are shot. Like a Cat on a hot tin roof, and dancing round like a Irish Folk dancer springs to mind. I bet he doesnt have many BBQ's at his house. I hope his employer was considerate and he wasnt grilled over the incident.:eek:

Canning town, Plumstead, Thamesmead, Brixton the list is endless in london.
Best area is Richmond Hamstead is for poofs or people that like dogging:D

sighthill glasgow offically the worst inner city jungle in the western world(it was named this by european officials flown in to investigate the suicide of 2 FAMILIES of refugees,who threw themselves off tower blocks-seperatley to their death as they had to endure living in the area,muggings,rapes,murders,slashings.................YOU NEED A FCKING CLOAKING DEVICE TO LIVE HERE.

Top Bottom