Sccr (1 Viewer)

andyf8686

Reaction score
Ok lads here is a copy of the SCCR Membership joining form.
We have all been asking for a voice and this is our chance but we need to support the SCCR
Anyone wanting a copy please PM me and I will send the attachment to you or click on the link at the side. We are all asking question about the changes to our industrie on here but we need the SCCR to ask the question before they land on the shop floor and the only way we will get a true voice is by supporting the hard work the SCCR are doing for us.
It costs a £10 a year and I feel this is nothing when you think about it! We send more on the morning papers and energy drinks on a morning so COME ON LADS SIGN UP TODAY

SCCR Membership Form
Name
Address
CSCS Number / CISRS
Also Type
Contact Number
Contact e-mail
Date
Membership Number
Company Name
Job Title
Application for Individual Membership
£10 per Annum*
Please make cheques payable to “S.C.C.R.” or via pay pal at sccr@sky.com
Membership to the SCCR is for a period of one year. The start date runs from when cleared payment is received..
Membership cards & certificates remain the property of the SCCR.
If for any reason we have reports of inappropriate behaviour or actions in regards to poor work practices or HSE legislation breaches the SCCR reserves the right to cancel the membership.
The SCCR will publish all correspondence on the scaffoldersforum & on its site Welcome to The SCCR
SCCR Registered Office : Trudgeon Halling, The Platt, Wadebridge, Cornwall PL27 7AE *sccr@sky.com * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *www.scaffoldersforum.com

Last edited:
ive asked ragscaff for forms and info to be sent to my london abode,i hope to find them today as ive been away for a couple of weeks elsewhere.ill photocopy forms and info and start rounding up suppourt london glasgow.also mates are willing to take forms onto their platforms in various locations............so im really hoping that this stuff is there so a can crack on with this cosa nostra.

i know things are tight for everyone, but are you telling me that everyone on the forum cannot afford a tenner to join the sccr, its less that a pound a month, take pride in who you are and what you do and get the backup you deserve. if you dont give a fcuk go and work for rope access.:notrust:

i know things are tight for everyone, but are you telling me that everyone on the forum cannot afford a tenner to join the sccr, its less that a pound a month, take pride in who you are and what you do and get the backup you deserve. if you dont give a fcuk go and work for rope access.:notrust:

Maybe Ragscaff could get David Ginola to front a television campaign...

'Join the SCCR' - "Because I'm worth it"....

do you think hed be handsome enough to represent the sccr phil?(v.funny)
i try not to say lol anymore.im still laughing here.

"I am a scaffolder, not a model"

I think it would be a great advert....

In a perfect world this country is rushed off it feet work coming out of its ears, cant keep up with the demands need scaffolders everywhere, cant do there jobs without scaffolders, pay top dollar, pay digs, pay bonuses, pay you whatever you ask.

It doesnt happen anymore, but you dont have to have the p!ss taken out of you, there is a union called unite, but have let us down, get behind sccr, and lets see, us stick together, and get a decent rate and our lodge paid, but we have to be a brotherhood, north and south and east and west, apart from them brummies what accent is that, only joking my friends. :bigsmile:

i want to know how that came into your head while on this thread(v.funny)am pishing maself thinking of the bulldog doing the gig.

Love your passion mate,but most people who have joined the forum dont see the bigger picture. As I see it a lot of the members who have joined are looking for work first and offer no useful contribution or interaction with the regulars.I would guess less than 10% will join the SCCR(Hope Im wrong) A few people will always carry the fight for the many with no great reward. The rest are too busy trying to earn a living to be bothered. Shame.

i want to know how that came into your head while on this thread(v.funny)am pishing maself thinking of the bulldog doing the gig.

Glad you found it amusing mate.
Was it up there with my 'Haringey Council/Cake receipe post?

Last edited:
its up there lets just say that.....in the adversity of the thread then bang david ginola and rags doing an advert,pmsl.

Join the SCCR Phil then you may take the pi55 out of our chairman, but not until.

Join the SCCR Phil then you may take the pi55 out of our chairman, but not until.

I'm not really interested mate, but fcuk that Steve Gregory off out of it and I'll gladly send in a tenner for the cause.

Thats the thing Phil.

We are set up by the membership.

All those on the committee were voted & have a right to be there.

They put themselves out in order to help others at their own cost.

The membership controls what we do that is what the SCCR is about.

You have made it clear your views as a non member.

I put a lot of time into the SCCR & try & stay clear of the odd swipe but the

backing I have had over the last few weeks has caused me to reply.

Thank you to all our new members & to the work the committee is doing.

A lot is happening behind the scenes & we are gaining momentum.

Stewart

Thats the thing Phil.

We are set up by the membership.

All those on the committee were voted & have a right to be there.

They put themselves out in order to help others at their own cost.

The membership controls what we do that is what the SCCR is about.

You have made it clear your views as a non member.

I put a lot of time into the SCCR & try & stay clear of the odd swipe but the

backing I have had over the last few weeks has caused me to reply.

Thank you to all our new members & to the work the committee is doing.

A lot is happening behind the scenes & we are gaining momentum.

Stewart

I wasn't having a swipe at you or the sccr.

I've expressed my views on this both on the threads and by PM's to yourself.

I'm entiltled to my opinion. With all due respect, this is not the sccr forum mate.

Like I've said many times before, good luck anyway.

Top Bottom