Sccr (2 Viewers)

No problem at all.

No one has said this is the SCCR forum & I have tried very hard to keep them separate. But this was a sccr thread.

Someone asked me why I do not have many posts for the time I have been on, I try & not get into spats.

I'll end it there.

Stewart

P.S we are working on an advert to the music of bodyrockers!!!!!

P.P.S that was not me wearing the t'shirt & jacket on the shop Alan666

Well mediated Swifty,nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand ,like other threads.:cool: Come on Phill.. Its only a tenner...come aboard mate

I joined last night and for a tenner it's a very good price.

And as they say if want something doing right, do it yourself.

What I'd like to see on the sccr is more feedback from the events. And have them across the country. Leeds is too far us southeners. Not a criticism just an idea to involve everyone.

Also not all scaffs can read or write too well, it will take time. And maybe more info for us written in plain English.

Good work sccr keep it up.

Peace out from the south

Ok lads I put this post on the forum no Ragscaff
I put it on as the SCCR is our chance to have a voice.
I have been in the union for 19 years and yes I still support them but they don't give us a voice we just need to look at the CITB monopoly that is pushing good scaff's out of work because they have an ECITB card. There are too many things to list them all but the lads that are all voted in by us the members are willing to spent there time pushing for us and we can all raise question at anytime.
Finally if your not a member and want to come on the forum bitching at the changes being push upon us by suits then I ask you to join the SCCR and give all the comity members your full support even if you have personal issues with them.

Don't let them get you down Andy
This is a forum I've read alot of what these others have to say and they all think they're scientist when it comes to scaffold.

at least the sccr are out there getting things going.

Getting a voice

The critics are on their arse staring at the laptop every night getting finger burn.

I would never let them mate but cheers for your support

What gets me is when they are in the tea shack's given it the big one " this is wrong they don't no what there talking about know one ever asks the scaff's this is our job bla bla "
But when it come to getting a chance to question them it's " F#ck that I'm not joining what do they do for me I've got 4 kids and a morgage to pay HOW MUCH £10 a year"

As a small business owner and contractor i will be claiming it back in my tax!!

Good times ahead

I'm not really interested mate, but fcuk that Steve Gregory off out of it and I'll gladly send in a tenner for the cause.

would you like to explain this statement Phil as i've never really liked french connection.

Lads it's not about scaffolders fighting each other we have all worked with people we don't like but when it come to standing together for our rite then sorry I stand by Steve !
Phil can you shed so light on things ?

Top Bottom