Manchester Work

Anyone know of any work in the Manchester area??????

Hi mate,

Allied scaffolding have just won the contract for the town hall in manchester. The hoist towers are going up now and eventually the whole building. 2 years work in total. They are a good firm to work for..ask to speak to Mark Fanning.

Hope this helps!

Hi mate,

Allied scaffolding have just won the contract for the town hall in manchester. The hoist towers are going up now and eventually the whole building. 2 years work in total. They are a good firm to work for..ask to speak to Mark Fanning.

Hope this helps!
The hoist towers have,nt started yet mate, the full job has,nt been awarded yet and Mark Fannining runs Yorkshire not Manchester.

The hoist towers have,nt started yet mate, the full job has,nt been awarded yet and Mark Fannining runs Yorkshire not Manchester.

Sorry, my mistake...chris clarkson is the manchester contracts manager. I spoke to mark fanning today and they HAVE been awarded the full job ( its not what you think you know, its who know!);)

Sorry, my mistake...chris clarkson is the manchester contracts manager. I spoke to mark fanning today and they HAVE been awarded the full job ( its not what you think you know, its who know!);)
Come on now Superscaff, I know what I think I know coz I,am runninig the job,and who's that chris clarkson aint he off top gear

chris howson is who u need to speak to about the town hall and mark fanning dosnt run the yorkshire part hes back in manchester doing all the other sites as chris howson is on town hall permently as i no i work there :)

i heard Harsco thought they had got that contract! I did see some gear being dropped off though, looks like it could be a good job though!

Hi mate,

Hope this helps!

allied bag of crap will rip u off and work u like a dog!!!!

Top Bottom