safehands (1 Viewer)

Thats what the wifes for Tony,never mind the typing you must wondering about them scaffolding after Ratcliff,how you doing

You told me 2 days a week tagging at South Hook was enough

It's big stu safehand s u still down fawley with Westy check your msgs m8

yeah check your messages ive sent one too people gana start calling you igorant lol!!!!!

sorry kev been busy pal good to hear your well, don't worry about your ticket half the lads down here you wouldn't give a bus ticket, whats dizzy up to

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

hi stu emails are sent just waiting for details mate, are you going back to ratcliffe pal

sorry kev been busy pal good to hear your well, don't worry about your ticket half the lads down here you wouldn't give a bus ticket, whats dizzy up to

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

hi stu emails are sent just waiting for details mate, are you going back to ratcliffe pal

you okay gezzer dizzy not in the game anymore he had a bike accident on the way home from dungerness 2 years ago he got hit by a van on the way home and fooked hes leg so hes out of the game but hes got a good payout comeing so he ante bothered take it easy see you when your down next.

yes mate just about i am on fawley for DSL its a bag of nails mate they only want yes men so i dont fit in pal, how you keeping big lad hope your well and dressed lol

hello massive i guess its got to be big, sorry i mean massive kev from barnsley, how you keeping my old mate i hope your well, not heared from you in must been 5-6 years i think it was coryton buddy

Top Bottom