safehands (1 Viewer)

safehands

Reaction score
hi scaffs its safehands here trying to join the 21st century, who would of thought scaffs could type.:confused::confused:

hi scaffs its safehands here trying to join the 21st century, who would of thought scaffs could type.:confused::confused:

We're not scaffolders mate.

We're brain surgeons who just like talking about scaffolding...

no scaffs here safehands we are all tubular technicians and access engineers lol

Hi and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Welcome to the forum Tony, I'm looking forward to your input:D

Hello Safehands, long time no see or hear pal, Last time I seen or had a drink with you was when you and Mick the mara were guna be come dads in cleethorps, 7 or 8 years ago, Hoggy had just got married aswell, Tek care matey, Skelly

alright skelly lad how you keeping mate, been working with hoggy on ratcliffe and fawley, he has gone back to cumbria pal, marra is still on conoco, and i am still doing me thing mate travelling the country drinking myself stupid. Last i heard mate you gave up scaffolding and went diving mate good to hear from you stay in touch you header

Alright tony lad hows things pal, I had a go at commercial diving in 2005 for a year, good crack but the old ears wernt up to it plus i am scared of crabs, ha ha, being working in the fun police (safety for last 3 years) fu*king hate it, would get me guns on tomorrow if i could, where are you at now ??? fawley, tek care safehands

Hey up Safehands,

How u doing u melon head lol, hope your staying away from them disco biscuits.:nuts::nuts:

Top Bottom