a section for digs around the country, prices, recommendations (1 Viewer)

Orac

Reaction score
good feedback, bad feedback, prices, seems more & more of us are working around the country, just an idea:)

Cheers Orac

I will bear that one in mind. Hopefully in a couple of months the forum will be improved greatly with some great changes!

If your workin in Fawley, try askin around in the Hampshire Yoeman, Blackfield.
Most of the village caters to travelling contracters at about £80 - £120 a week.

going to reading aldermaston nuclear waste processing plant:smile1:

hiya,can anyone help me in getting cheap digs in london cos ive been looking n can find anywhere that is under£400 a wk!!,so can anyone help me with cheaper digs n not someone's garage lol.?. sniper fa glasgow

Peterborough

Kates Cabin truck stop A1 north bound next to BP service station. Cheap and cheerful short term digs around £15 per night. Bar and TV lounge open in evenings.

Tel 01733 235587

hi all, looking for digs in glasgow, going down for part 1 in october, not looking for anything fancy! just a place to put the heid doon :)) any suggestions lads? :)

digs

digs needed near for fiddlers ferry start 6 april cheers lads:

hi all, looking for digs in glasgow, going down for part 1 in october, not looking for anything fancy! just a place to put the heid doon :)) any suggestions lads? :)

When i send the lads to Erith if they want digs the center has a list of local houses that do digs with an evening meal , have you tried asking the training center ?

Top Bottom