Bruce Elliot

scaffarobbo

Reaction score
It is with great sadness that I post this message . Bruce Elliot a scaffolder from Newcastle passed away from a suspected heart attack while on board the Clyde offshore platform .
I had the pleasure of working with Bruce on a number of jobs and found him to be a great character , his confrontational and no nonsense attitude together with a sound knowledge made him a great guy to know and at times hilarious , he will be sadly missed .
I convey my condolances to his family at this sad time .

It sad to hear of another tragic loss within a matter of weeks of the Isle of Wight accident.

RIP and condolences to all his family and friends from all at the Scaffolders Forum.

condolances to the immediate family im sure he will be sorely missed by all who knew him.

I worked with Bruce a number of time over years and although he could be a pain in the arse (his way only) he was a good scaffolder and family man
RIP Bruce Mate

Worked with bruce and he was funny as, but as some one else said could be a pain in the arse about things but that was just him...found out last week,really sad news.... Thoughs are with his family.. RIP Wor Bruce safety meetings will never be the same...

Bruce Elliot.

Sad to hear about Bruce, all the best to his family and friends at this sad time , Deek fi Falkirk.

Top Bottom