scaff bob (1 Viewer)

scaffbob

Reaction score
how is going guys, work is gone very scarce here in ireland , i was thinking of heading to Holland, does anyone know of any work going , i am new to this site

welcome bob heard a whisper enviro wrap might be looking in the near future only by word of mouth sorry no phone number

thanks guys, just in from stripping the last bit of gear from a water tower i done in dublin, was the most challenging piece of work i have ever done,

he lived in London until about 16 years ago then married a girl from there.He has a small company called Diamond scaffolding , not sure how it worked but he worked for them and somehow ended up with it .

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Are Brogans still over there brandy i done a lot for them years ago over here , not a bad company then but all foreign labour now.

he lived in London until about 16 years ago then married a girl from there.He has a small company called Diamond scaffolding , not sure how it worked but he worked for them and somehow ended up with it .

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Are Brogans still over there brandy i done a lot for them years ago over here , not a bad company then but all foreign labour now.
Hope your brother is doing well, though things are quiet here at the minute. Remember Brogans used to get a lot of work, come to think have'nt heard anything about them lately, dont know if they are still on the go.

In a massive way brandy Jim Brogan was sound but the Herbert where hard to get a long with, do you know a dublin lad on there called Dave Heffner , got seriously hurt about 15 years ago , they put him in the office not sure what he does supervisor i suppose or maybe contracts manager

Top Bottom