Scum Bag Agencies

poacher turned gamekeeper

Reaction score
:mad:Lads its time to formulate a SF plan / policy to turn the screw on these so called employment agencies who in my opinion are abusing this forum & fu*king over fellow scaffs & causing unnecessary hardship and finanical loss in these already testing times.:mad:

Enough is enough, time for action this time it's personal.

How can we Fu*k them over???? or even just put a spanner in there works? (pardon the pun) any suggestions would be most welcome;)

Last edited:
there is only one way to screw them over through there wallet's take there work and dont turn up on site.got to be bad for there reputation if u ask me.should cause them to loose clients

Or we all get jobs with them and don't turn up.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Baboon you beat me to it

sorry swifty.how about it then but saying that you always got some slimeballs that will take the work but it would still **** them about

intresting post poacher the lads have came out with the best idea promise to turn up and do a no show,shall we start this monday then while swifty prepares the molotovs?

we could post their email address on some dodgy gay contact website...I dont know of any & am NOT prepared to find them..

intresting post poacher the lads have came out with the best idea promise to turn up and do a no show,shall we start this monday then while swifty prepares the molotovs?

Think its definately time to stand up and be counted Celticbhoy, James Begby (Trainspotting, famous Quote, "A Jokes a Fuc*king joke" before ramming the glass into the man, these agency cowboys are having a detrimental effect on the general wellbeing and causing hardship to fellow scaffs, horrible Tw*ts, time to unite and return the favour.:mad:

you also have to take into account the winker firms who employ the agencies, as they prob offer the agencies the world first then nothing comes of it .

i still reckon a no show is best bet gets pisses them all off. time to stand up to them and treat them as bad as they treat us......

i still reckon a no show is best bet gets pisses them all off. time to stand up to them and treat them as bad as they treat us......

Its only a no show, but i reckon if we all do it baboon it will start the ball rolling and send the message that, we Scaffs will not tolerate this agency s*hite anymore! onwards & upwards;)

Power to the People

yes i agree ill give it a try i think just make them feel as bad as they made some of the lads feel screwing with people's lives and they got the law on there side.devious sceaming lazy c*nts

Top Bottom