Scum Bag Agencies

Sitting on the fence here guys, A no show is a great idea, however, if your Gas and Electric are about to run out, and you havent any Bread or Tatties to feed your bairns, and you have the chance of a couple of days graft off a agency. I would turn up.

In a ideal world, yes guys i would back you up to the hilt. However, we cant go down the road of Generalisation, as everyone has different needs and musts.

Even the Agency bosses have to live also, granted they might not be liked, but they supply a service that is required. It is the system that is not liked, not the Individual that supplys it.

Paddy

not sure skooko, just know it makes you suffer grim agonising death, me old mucca;)
the only way all the scaffs will fu(k the agencies off is when the good time start rolling again and i dont agree with agencys paying scaffolders time and a third instead of time and a half and double time for over time but until we get every scaff under the same banner all the new kids who have never had to fight and lose money for there rights will iam afraid think that its ok because the simple facts of it all is they dont know any better its hard right now and peaple need to feed there familys so like i said when the good time are back maybee then we can do something about the agencys and we all should be under the same banner so i though i would give the sccr a chance ive joined today because ime as pissed off as every one else no use fighting amongst our selves is there More voices the better

What about the S.C.C.R getting in touch with them and sitting down to talk. along the lines of back the S.C.C.R and pay to be a member of the forum in turn they will get good lads and never let down and we get a fair rate ??? just a thought what do you think ????

i like it but i dont think the agencys will go for it but still a good idea

Last edited:
Ragscaff
we need to talk mate back in the UK friday PM me i could contact agencies if you give me the info.
Paddy not standing on your toe's am i mate???

:mad:Lads its time to formulate a SF plan / policy to turn the screw on these so called employment agencies who in my opinion are abusing this forum & fu*king over fellow scaffs & causing unnecessary hardship and finanical loss in these already testing times.:mad:

Enough is enough, time for action this time it's personal.

How can we Fu*k them over???? or even just put a spanner in there works? (pardon the pun) any suggestions would be most welcome;)
Phone the f**kers up ,pretend your a client..say you need 6 scaffs on site offer them £23 an hour !!!

they are slowly eroding scaffolding as we knew it as a whole id take oldscaffs advice.

Top Bottom