1000th Post (1 Viewer)

phil181

Reaction score
So here we are, 1000 posts.

Looking back, my high points must be 'Definition of a Scaffolder'. The endless slagging off of the various Robert Hurst tossers with Swifty and chuckling endlessly at Allans superb posts.

Low points include becoming reasonably chummy with a Brighton supporter and the failure to promote the essential peice of scaffolding kit - the elusive 'Glow-in-the-dark spirit level.

Here's to another 1000 posts (unless I throw a sulk and 'leave' the forum)

Well done Phil on your 1000 posts, reasonably chummy sounds well dodgy, such a shame the glow in the dark level never really kicked off.

nice one phil at least 600 of them must be in response to RHL

Bet you couldn't wait to get from your hols to clock up that 1000!! Well done :)

Well done mate, however, IMHO, as this is a democracy phil, 'I hate to love you, and i love to hate you.

TUC and a 'Thatcherite' is the reason displayed. However, in all truth Phil and Russ done the best ever thread on this forum. you are a good guy, mate

Your input is a major contribution to the success of this Forum. If you want to join the SCCR mate od a TU give me a PM.lol
Paddy;)

Do you pay digs? :toung:

Well done Phil. Another major member to get to the 1000 mark. As Paddy has already said your posts have had a major contribution to the success of the forum.

I think your's and Russ's thread will be doing the email rounds for many years to come!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Top Bottom