Last Post on Here

phil181

Reaction score
Someone called me a nasty name so I'm gonna go and sulk for a day or two.

Please beg me not to leave and tell me what a valued member of the forum I am....

Phil dont do it pal, you will regret it for eternaty, your only 8 posts off the coverted 1000the holy grail for all SF wanna be's PTG included, this forum needs you mate more than you will ever know. Please Please Please dont wrap you owe it to yourself & the family.

Please reconsider Phil?

Phil dont do it pal, you will regret it for eternaty, your only 8 posts off the coverted 1000the holy grail for all SF wanna be's PTG included, this forum needs you mate more than you will ever know. Please Please Please dont wrap you owe it to yourself & the family.

Please reconsider Phil?

Oh ok, go on then!

But if anyone calls me a 'ratbag' again, then I'm off for good.

Please beg me not to leave and tell me what a valued member of the forum I am....

Hi Phil mate, hope you enjoyed your well deserved holiday.

Regarding the 'Thread mate', 'Let the dog see the Rabbit, Whatever, whoever,whenever, the lads have their reasons. IMOHO, crack on guys, if they want to leave, so be it.

Trust you to bring 21 cartons of fags, when i have been on the wagon with the Snout for 10 days.

Hi Phil mate, hope you enjoyed your well deserved holiday.

Regarding the 'Thread mate', 'Let the dog see the Rabbit, Whatever, whoever,whenever, the lads have their reasons. IMOHO, crack on guys, if they want to leave, so be it.

Trust you to bring 21 cartons of fags, when i have been on the wagon with the Snout for 10 days.

Yeah I had a good trip mate.

10 days on the wagon eh? Good for you mate - keep it up!

see your a 1000+ now thats all it took , congrats

I will give up the impact wrench for you to stay old chap ;-)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4NtSqZcT_4]YouTube - Remebrance Day - The Last Post[/ame]

Top Bottom