Information on CSCS card (3 Viewers)

AdamMclachlan

Reaction score
hello. my names adam mclachlan. i have a job offer for scaffolding. this company does alot of work on site and i have been told i need to do a CSCS Card in order to start work, but not sure of which one i need! i have no part 1, part 2 or health and safety. anyone know which one i need and what i do to be able to start work.??

Hello Adam it will depend on what they expect you to do i think you only need the touch screen test to get on site as a labourer

You need you health and safety touch test mate then you can apply for a general labours card if you want to become a scaffold then you will need to do a part 1 trainee course and work your way up.
But anyway good luck and welcome others will message more info

you need to do your health & safety touch screen test working at heights one, this will enable you to apply for a trainee scaffold ticket... good luck

cheerz mate. just labouring for scaffold company, done it all b4 but now have do it again, done it for 3 years, hopefully the health and safety works, thanx

Hello Adam

Welcome to the forums :) - good luck with the card

hi i just joined as ive been told by a local scaffolding company that if i get a cscs card they would then talk to me about a job. I have a HGV class 2 and would like to get into scaffolding.

Ive been on the CSCS website but i dont know which test i need to take. I dont want to take the wrong one wasting my money as im currently unemployed at the moment.

All the company have said is i need a CSCS card, they havent given me no more info than that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Try goooooooooooooooogling: CSCS card.
(Ive done it for you: Click here)

I dunno... i look after you lot dont i? :D

thanks to those who said labourer operative. Will be applying for the health and safety test tomorrow.

Top Bottom