6 x Advanced Scaffs - Isle of Grain tomorrow

Mike - RHL

Reaction score
Afternoon Guys,

We are looking for 6 x Advanced Scaffolders to work in Isle of Grain.

Long run of work for good reliable Advanced Scaffolders

Start is for tomorrow

Wage: £15 - £16 P/hr

Please call 01256 817878

Thanks Mike - RHL

hi mike very interested in isle of grain job i have worked on power station there last year have safety passport and advanced scaff card stan 07506572055

the boys who went to this job got two days a heard today,well yesterday and bit of today........i thought the ad said long run of work????

promises promises eh.............they will say it wasnt their fault blah blah blah all the usual excuses.

Oh well **** the south side of watford gap...Oh and as for Millcroft Scaffolding Chris Anderson Smith you have NEVER EVER got a card for scaffolding not even good enough to get a foooker out of a lucky bag...As for billy you hippy spoilt barsteward keep sucking ya pops ****

time to jimmy hill the pair of them mate ad say,you may as well wipe the rhl office out too ma son no point doing things by half you be busy the morra a take it lol.

Fcuking bull**** **** ******* the millcroft supervisor was bloody lucky it was a hike back down to the canteen or I would have considered going and filling the ***** head in!

Millscroft scaffolding proper ********* gave us 4wks work.Got to isle of grain and was told we were going to work in London on the Tuesday.Later on that day was told again we had to go and have an induction on the tuesday as we were staying at isle of grain.We had the induction on tuesday then informed there was no more work that day.£400 its cost me with digs transport and food bought for the week to only work 2 days.There foooking arse wipes

Top Bottom