Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Enable members to change user name

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scaffy View Post
    why brandy tho is it ya fave drink??

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

i use scaffy as that me user name on all the animal and dog sex sites
    HA HA, Scaffy. No, its when I joined I could'nt think of a name so I remembered I'd won a bottle of Brandy in the pub the night before, hate the stuff, ended up giving it away.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aom View Post
    Dave, there is a school of thought that say's thousands of people will change their name by deed poll to get rid of the stigma attached to their profile built up on things like facebook and the like. I know what you mean about curbing your view but I would say leave it as is, this is a common medium for discussing most things but just how wrong could it go discussing scaffold?
    Alright aom remember that unfortunate incident i was involved in the other week, you even told me to be careful so anonomaty would have been better in that situation especially when we get popped up at the weekends, as we do

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

[QUOTE=SF Admin;61421]If anyone would really like me to change their name for them I will, but only to hide their privacy.

You would not believe the amount of requests I get to change usernames and for forgotten passwords!

It is not common practise and no forum would allow the user to change their name manually as it would be impossible to moderate.

Best Regards

Fair play admin can you change my user name to "poacher turned gamekeeper". I registered that name on the wifes email only problem was she forgot her password on my computer, so if you could be so kind to implement them changes for me, got nowt to hide just prefer not to have real name up thanks in advance. Dave or should i say poacher turned gamekeeper.
    If you always did what you always done, you will always get what you always got...idea

Thanks
    Thanked 5,871 Times in 4,178 Posts

Fair enough Dave..... I mean poacher turned game keeper.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aom For This Useful Post:

celticbhoy (24th February 2011), poacher turned gamekeeper (25th February 2011)

XxIANxX Guest

Think its to late for me to change mine

Regards

Geoff

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XxIANxX For This Useful Post:

celticbhoy (24th February 2011), poacher turned gamekeeper (25th February 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 913 Posts

you only change your name when the police are involved and thats it.

Thanks

aye my name is dave baldwin and proud of it wot i say and wot i do so no name change 4 me thank you

Thanks

If we allow members to change their names would they please change their habits too so that we have less of the bad language that offends some of us.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tester View Post
    If we allow members to change their names would they please change their habits too so that we have less of the bad language that offends some of us.
    Is that snipe aimed at me or the scaffolders forum users in general?? Tester
    If you always did what you always done, you will always get what you always got...idea

Thanks

TomD is just an alias of mine, my actual name is Sir Byron Hoffenheim the 3rd ha
    tagtec - Where compliance costs less!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 1,017 Posts

Too late for me now, However, if i was to change it, i would be 'Marmite' you either love it or hate it. Seems quite apt, and i might of even got another scaffolding start somewhere if i get bladdered.
    Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!

http://www.thesccr.org/ join us lads, for our future.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast