digs in nottingham area (1 Viewer)

SNIPER03

Reaction score
hiya lads,im looking for a cheap b+b in n around keyworth,west bridgeford in nottingham!, can anyone help me out with cheap digs?. cheers sniper

hiya boomer,yes the sniper is coming back down to nottingham. sick of the cold in scotland lol. so hows things been going with you mate?

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

teeside scaff, im not from nottingham but from glasgow

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

yes im good still working for pennies not pounds lol... So what you been up to work wise???

was working for mccrorys in edinburgh there for awhile n things went quiet n got told i wasnt needed but have been offered another job with mccrorys back in nottingham n hoping to get down this weekend,if i can find cheap digs!!., so where abouts you working urself boomer?

still with Mccrory`s mate. working at keyworth at minute

loads of digs around bridgeford and keyworth mate ,get down b4 outage starts at ratcliffe ,c & d just laid blokes off

hiya boomer, thats were gary wants me to goto keyworth, so will be seeing you next monday lol. whats the job like,you's using van theil?

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

broughty, you got any numbers or names for b/b in keyworth or bridgeford mate?

it`s a Kier site and yes it`s van thiel, lots of different jobs going on overa years work...

evening boomer, never thought i'd say this but miss van thiel after working with scary jelly on that edinburgh site lol. you told the lads that the sniper is coming down to work?lol

Hi mate we where in nottingham last year stayed at the acorn hotel at trent bridge opposite mcdonalds, he done us a deal £100 a week room only, and there is a bar across the road less than £2 a pint and plenty of women pal; Allan 07710521003 hope it helps loads of scaffs drink in amici mate goodluck

hiya tony, whats in the room, is it just a bed n share'd bathroom n kitchen?

sorry pal yeah just the room, depending on which floor your on, no kitchen but they did our laundery for a fiver, loads of take aways and pubs so no need to cook, we had a ball mate, and like i said before some of the best lads you'll ever meet drink there, keep an eye out for kenny kerr and paul anderson, proper lads, wish i was still there buddy

hiya PW, i agree with you mate, it is a good city but not as good as glasgow. i like the fact, that you have rab hood as ur main man lol (only kidding)

Top Bottom