Looking for Software program for Kwikstage and Aluminum (1 Viewer)

dougy

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post and I'm here downunder in Australia and as we don't use tube and fit down here I was wondering if anyone knows of some good software that designs kwikstage scaffolding and aluminum scaffold...?

As it seems smart scaff design looks as if it only utilizes tube and fit....

thanks

hi dougy my first post as well im in oz too mate and looking for the samething
i contacted smart scaff and they dont know when they will add kwickstage .two of us looking for the same thing must be a market for it downunder cheers mate.

howdy gents , google scaffold estimation brings up a fair few

Gidday One & All....

hi dougy my first post as well im in oz too mate and looking for the samething
i contacted smart scaff and they dont know when they will add kwickstage .two of us looking for the same thing must be a market for it downunder cheers mate.

Gidday One & All....

Yes alba123 smart scaff said they are in the process of doing the kwikstage and should be done in a few months....so I left them my details to contact me then, also found another program which is produced in New Zealand which does tube and fit and kwikstage - PScaf 2000

Would like to know what you all think or if you have heard of this:

Salesoft CAD Solutions

It would also be interesting to know is you could customize the tube and fit to kwikstage sizes eg standards, ledgers, transoms, boards and then just deduct the fittings....hmmm :wondering:

Thanks for the Welcome...and if you not in AUS hope to see you here downunder sometime :)

Avontus Software

:cheesy: Good to be here Jack.:cheesy: Avontus is the name of the software company.

Hi this is my first post and I'm here downunder in Australia and as we don't use tube and fit down here I was wondering if anyone knows of some good software that designs kwikstage scaffolding and aluminum scaffold...?

As it seems smart scaff design looks as if it only utilizes tube and fit....

thanks
Hi, firstly, are you brit, and if so, are you from Richmond N Yorks
If you require K stage drawing software, then SGB used to have something similar for Cuplok, it was pretty simple and used to give you a print out drawing and loading list.
You can put together an accurate loading list for QS using excel spreadsheet, it takes a bit of time to make,but I made one years ago for our allround system and is simple to use. I also have one for tube and fitting which again is fairly accurate, it took me months to put together, and I upgrade it when legislation changes the goalposts which seems to be never ending.These of course only give out loading lists, and cannot produce drawings and calculation but they work for us perfectly.I have looked at all the software on the market in UK but have yet to be convinced it is of any benefit .It will give you a lovely picture to print off, and may even give you a loading list, with all relevant literature necessary to TG20:08. However, I have asked these guys wether it will produce structural calculations, and so far cannot.They are asking too much for it, it has it's uses, but not at what they want for it. This means that I can draw my own bespoke design using a normal but good CAD programme,( I use allycad),I can work the material out using excel spreadsheet, and for calcs I send the drawing to a structural engineer to put the numbers together.

Top Bottom