How Can The Scaffolders Forum Improve?

A good way to improve it is to get rid of the melts who have started using it now... seems that alot of the older members dont use it anymore due to newer members acting like priicks on here.

You ran all the old timers from here...so I think you should be the first (melt..ha) to get terminated

I ran them out? seems that most upped and left AFTER me.
Terminate my account if Admin wants - i dont give a monkies.

MANY older members will agree with me about the Forum.
Too much bitchiness, bickering and spitefulness. Bigger Women here then on wwww.Expectant-Mums.com.

wow whats with Gibbo.
Did some one put him on target yesterday(the day work kid is dead long live the price work)

As with all forums there will be dips and troughs, highs and lows. We have just had a particularly busy time with the Olympics and Paras together with some brilliant weather. It's also been the summer holidays.

The cold winter months tend to see a busier forum.

Having said that, many topics have been around the block a few times and the older (not in age, guys ;)) members have probably answered the same question a dozen times. After awhile, you can't be bothered and you leave it to someone else.

Having said that, not many new topics have been coming up, apart from the job search question from new members, which I kknow rattles many regular users but at least they posted!

There was a period a few months back of nasty (I know many here would call it banter, but that's just blowing smoke :() picking on certain member/s and I think that sadly did drive some of the old guard away.

So moving forward, as we keep saying, all members need to try and contribute, however small your "voice" might be. When the old fellas move on, the newer members need to jump into the breech to keep converstaion bouyant and lively.

Chat has been asked for many times and I think it's been explained before that it is costly and too difficult to monitor. (Admin?)

As we head into autumn I am sure things will liven up again. All I'd ask is that you exercise a little consideration towards others (me! :D) - what you might say to a man's face on site (who you know) and how it comes across in type to someone who can't see how it's being said, is very different!

Oh... that was a bit of a meander!

wow whats with Gibbo.
Did some one put him on target yesterday(the day work kid is dead long live the price work)

Why do i need to do Pricework when i can pull in £150+ a day on Daywork without breaking a sweat?
Thats WITHOUT any overtime i do or PTS/LUL nightwork...
Which further increase my weekly take home.

You crack on with you supposed Pricework - along with your tool lanyards, double lanyards, adv. guardrail and TG:20 08.
Stuggle like **** no doubt, lol.

Slow and Safe is how were preached to on EVERY site we get Inducted on - So Slow and Safe is how they get it. :)

Hello Roger mate.
Its slowly get back to normal in London... the Olympics killed it a bit - by stopping all major Construction and Rail work while it wad on.

But slowly getting there.
Have you tried Stanford Scaffolding? they might be looking for men over at Blackfriars Bridge.
All Hangers and Beamwork and such.

why do i need to do pricework when i can pull in £150+ a day on daywork without breaking a sweat?
Thats without any overtime i do or pts/lul nightwork...
Which further increase my weekly take home.

You crack on with you supposed pricework - along with your tool lanyards, double lanyards, adv. Guardrail and tg:20 08.
Stuggle like **** no doubt, lol.

Slow and safe is how were preached to on every site we get inducted on - so slow and safe is how they get it. :)

and they dont come slower than you though blueberry aint far behind

'' slow is smooth and smooth if fast'' quoted from 1 member not sure which but sound like a wise man

I think thats actually from a film, "Shooter".
have no idea marra is shooter the fiml about the coke dealers fomr manchester flying about ina new conertsable skoda? ight be shooters not sure lol .....doubble eggs sunny side up marra

have no idea marra is shooter the fiml about the coke dealers fomr manchester flying about ina new conertsable skoda? ight be shooters not sure lol .....doubble eggs sunny side up marra

Quiet you! Come graft with me and if you do well I'll buy you a baguette on Friday. I'm nice like that.

No shooter was about this sniper who got set up on an assassination, pretty sure he said that quote.

More naked women.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

images

I would t or thought so but you never know he new how too liven this place up any way

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

L

Top Bottom